TRAINING CAMP INFO WILL BE UPDATED LATER IN 2016! STAY TUNED!
SPACE COAST HALF-MARATHON TRAINING CAMP
Join Coaches Barry Birdwell, Bernie Sher and Rick Foresteire to train to your first or fastest half marathon!
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
*Alumni get a discount!
First or fastest?
Whether your goal is to complete your first or fastest half marathon, this camp is for YOU and includes:
- Daily online training schedules
- Mid-week and Sunday morning coached group sessions
- Fluids provided at all group workouts
- Fitness, fun and group camaraderie
- Various workshops with guest speakers discussing topics:
- Running Zone shoe clinic
- Injury prevention
- Training paces
- Heart rate training
- Nutrition and more
If you are interested in joining, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
1/2 Marathon Training Camp
Sunday August 7, 2016 – Sunday November 27, 2016
Sunday morning camp workouts. Most workouts will be at Oars and Paddles Park, Indian Harbour Beach or at Riverfront Park in Cocoa Village. Thursday evening camp workouts will be held at 6:00 pm at Running Zone.
Half Marathon Camp: $150
Returning Campers: $125
(Gecko Club Members can receive 10% off. Contact us for details on how to register with a special code. You must use the code at the time of your initial registration for the camp.)
*limited entries to the sold out 1/2 are available. Camp fee does not include 1/2 marathon entry fee.
Kick off meetings:
August 4 6:00 p.m. at the Running Zone, 3696 N. Wickham Road, Melbourne, FL 32935
- Meet your coaches, pick up camp materials and get answers to all your questions. Coaches are certified with years of experience training first timers and many experienced runners to new personal records.
- If this is your first half marathon or if you’re ready to kick it up for a new personal record, Coach Barry and Coach Bernie are ready for you!
First Group Session: August 7th 7:00 a.m. at Wickham Park
For more information visit: SpaceCoastCamp.com
SPACE COAST GALLOWAY MARATHON & HALF MARATHON TRAINING PROGRAMS
With the Galloway Training Program, anyone at any age – even those who are out of shape or inactive – can begin a running program. It advocates a run/walk/run approach to training that will keep you injury-free and healthy – all the way to your first – or 50th finish line!
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER – 2016 REGISTRATION COMING SOON. STAY TUNED!
* Alumni get a discount!
- Marathon Training Kickoff: Saturday, June 13th 11 AM at Running Zone, 3696 N.Wickham Road, Melbourne, FL 32935 (shoe clinic to follow)
- Half Marathon Training Kickoff: Saturday, August 8th, 11 AM. at Running Zone, 3696 N. Wickham Road, Melbourne, FL 32935 – JEFF GALLOWAY will be here to join us!
- Marathon Training: Sunday, June 14th at 6:30 a.m. at Oars & Paddles Park
- Half-Marathon Training: Sunday, August 16th at 6:30 a.m. at Oars & Paddles Park
Jeff Galloway Running School Coming to the Space Coast!
Jeff Galloway Running School at Viera Pro-Health Center
Saturday, August 8th from 1:30-4:30 p.m.
If you’re not yet registered for the training program, there are still Space Coast Half-Marathon registration spaces left, first come first serve!
Any questions please email email@example.com